Welcome To DBIFF
Welcome To DIAMOND BELL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
A fantastic opportunity for global powerhouses to choose the quality of your work from the best creators and yours on the world stage.
The purpose of this DBIFF is to bring unique talent to the people.
The film is a combination of sound and light.
Only if the two have an equal share will it attract every fan.
The purpose of this DIAMOND BELL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL is to tap into your imagination with the sound of the BELL sound, transmitting this hidden creativity within you to others with DIAMOND light and take your works of sound and light to every corner of the world.
This site will definitely take you and your work to the next level.
This FESTIVAL will create great anticipation among the people for your next works.
We have created this FESTIVAL so that everyone thinks that his work will be good if he gets the award in this FESTIVAL. Send your works to our FESTIVAL immediately.
Let it shine with the sound of bells mixed with the sound of diamonds all over the world.
The Certificate Awards are given in the following categories:
- Best International Feature Film
- Best Indian Feature Film
- Best International Short Film
- Best International Short Film
- Best Indian Short Film
- Best Director
- Best Debut Filmmaker
- Best Cinematography
- Best Editing
- Best Musical Theme
- Best Original Score
- Best Sound Designing
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Experimental Film
- Best Horror / Thriller / Fantastic / Science Fiction Film
- Best Women’s Film
- Best Film on Women
- Best Animated Film
- Best LGBT Film
- Best Documentary Film
- Best Single Shot Sort Film
- Best Family/Children Film
- Best Film on Nature / Environment / Wildlife
- Best Poster
- Best Trailer
RULES & TERMS
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the DBIFF, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
Submitting your film to the DBIFF is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. The DBIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The DBIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the DBIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the DBIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. DBIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
CONTACT NOW !
18A, Thiruvalluvar street, Gandhi nagar, SALIGRAMAM Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600093, India.